SMTA’s annual yearbook is a valuable resource for members and sponsors alike. In it you will find:
- The 2018-2019 Calendar of events
- Sponsor directory
- Chapter offerings, with a description and updated contact information for each program
- Board of Directors and officers chart
- Member directory, organized by name, instrument, and zip code
- Ads from SMTA sponsors outlining their services and programs.
The yearbook is free with SMTA membership. Pick up your copy today by attending a SMTA General Meeting. The first meeting of the season is Tuesday, September 18th. See calendar page for details.